List:       rockbox-sf
Subject:    B#10818 Task changed by pondlife: Large playlist insert from
From:       Rockbox <bugs () rockbox ! org>
Date:       2009-11-27 11:11:19

The following task has been changed.  The changes are listed below.  For full \
information about what has changed, visit the URL and click the History tab.

FS#10818 - Large playlist insert from the database doubles every track
User who did this: Steve Bavin (pondlife)
Task details edited:
-------
H300 sim - r23757

Set max playlist size to 32000 and reboot.
Go into Database > Tracks >
Highlight Track
From the context menu select Playlist > Insert.
(Searching dialog counts quickly up to 50000, then more slowly down)
(Playback begins)
View playlist
(Each track is included twice, with duplicates not necessarily adjoining - see \
example.jpg)

This may happen only when the number of tracks is larger than the max playlist size.

I don't think the database browser lists double tracks.  I'm just re-init-ing my \
                database to see it that helps.
-------

More information can be found at the following URL:
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/10818