List:       rockbox-dev
Subject:    Re: Request for new compiled Rockbox utility.
From:       Alessio Lenzi via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev () cool ! haxx ! se>
Date:       2020-08-24 16:48:45

Hi Dominik

Il giorno 24 ago 2020, alle ore 17:33, Dominik Riebeling via rockbox-dev \
<rockbox-dev@cool.haxx.se> ha scritto:

> For Windows there is version 1.4.1 available. Does that work for you?

Yes, the windows version works fine for me.

> As for macOS, building 1.4.1 isn't directly possible due to library
> dependency issues. I did build it some time ago -- it's an unofficial
> binary, since I needed to modify some build related stuff (the code
> itself is unchanged). You can find it here:

I have tried the version on your drive link and the accessibility  with voiceover is \
good. The only think that not works fine is the creation of voice file with the Mac \
OS engin. After 80% of creation the process abort. Thank's for the link with compiled \
binaries. Best regards.