List:       rockbox-dev
Subject:    buildserver/buildclient and iBasso DX50/DX90: Major code cleanup and reorganization.
From:       Udo Schläpfer <rockbox-2014.10 () desktopwarrior ! net>
Date:       2015-01-31 13:25:08

Hello.

As stated here http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/1043/ i will submit this
patchset in a few days.

This will most likely break the current build for ibassodx50.

1.

If http://git.rockbox.org/?p=www.git;a=blob;f=buildserver/builds;hb=HEAD
is the current configuration of the build server, than this
line

android19:0:ibassodx50:iBasso DX50:rockbox.apk:110450:../tools/configure
--target=ibassodx50 --type=n && make apk

shoud probably be

android19:0:ibassodx50:iBasso DX50:rockbox.zip:110450:../tools/configure
--target=ibassodx50 --type=n && make zip

as this is no longer a PLATFORM_ANDROID device (no JAVA parts).

Adding ibassodx90 would be nice.

2.

The Android specific configuration has changed:
http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/1043/18/tools/configure

The configure script will now create a local (as in the build directory)
copy of the Android NDK toolchain via Androids NDK
make_standalone_toolchain.sh script.

I do now know how well (or no so well) this will work with the
buildserver/buildclients.

Is there a way to test this, before I submit?
Who can/will adapt the buildserver configuration?

TschÖ Udo.