List:       rockbox
Subject:    Re: clip sport?
From:       Antony Stone via rockbox <rockbox () cool ! haxx ! se>
Date:       2016-10-07 21:54:27

On Friday 07 October 2016 at 23:03:07, David Mehler via rockbox wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Got a friend who just got a clip sport. We were wanting to get rockbox
> on it.

As far as I can tell, Rockbox isn't available for that device:

http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=48014.0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SanDisk_Sansa#Overview

Sorry about that.

Antony.

--
I lay awake all night wondering where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.