List:       rockbox
Subject:    Installing Rockbox directly in Spanish is it possible?
From:       Gerardo Corripio <gera1027 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-01 15:07:25

  Hi guys: I'm about to debut rockboxing a Sansa Zip 8GB;I've got all =

the files including the firmware file for the zip, but my question is is =

it possible to directly install Rockbox for Spanish language, or do =

Ineed to install the English rockbox first and then install the Spanish =

rockbox and generate the Spanish voices? Thanks for any help; I don't =

want to screw things up!

-- =

Gera
Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas M=E9xico
acseso+subscribe-ios@googlegroups.com Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta la=
s capacidades de cada miembro, aprender=E9mos entretodos el uso, y sacar=E9=
mos el m=E1ximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!