List:       rockbox
Subject:    How can I know if DB is up-to-date?
From:       Felipe Alvarez <felipe.alvarez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-13 12:48:41

I often empty my SANSA e280v1 on a monthly basis. I flush ./SYSTEM,
upload another 7.5G of songs, and then "upload now" (not initialise
now) to my DB.  While it churns away, I usually just browse to my
"MUSIC" folder, and add all the songs there to my playlist.

I usually wait until my DB is finished updating to be able to use it
(instead of adding music to my playlist via "FILES").

** how can I verify the update-db process is complete? **

(rockbox v.3.5.1)

thanks all

Felipe