List:       rockbox
Subject:    Re: Hello everyone.
From:       "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-12-27 0:49:34

Hi again.  I'm a stubborn person, I don't like handouts for the blind in
other words, people vowing you Need, such and such software to use it unless
it's absolutely necessary.  If someone wants to email off this list and walk
me through any tips tricks whatever,that would be great.  My email appears
below this. and stock software whatever that is I'll do just about anything.

littlesailorgirl@comcast.net