List:       rockbox
Subject:    Voice Ui Response
From:       "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy () telus ! net>
Date:       2006-08-28 5:08:23

Hello,

As I previously mentioned, for some reason there was quite an improvement in
voice response around the 13th of August's daily build that wasn't found in
earlier builds.  Unfortunately, the faster response has faded away and even
in the August 27th build it is still not back. Although nothing is wrong
(voice works completely normally), trust me--you just have to try the two
builds out. Navigate through a menu quickly, or a long list of spelt words,
and you'll notice the difference. What caused this change, and can we expect
the amazing "boost" to come back?