List:       rockbox
Subject:    Re: How to move file with rockbox on AJBR v1
From:       bidul91 () voila ! fr
Date:       2005-11-25 13:28:26

I try without the leading / it works only if the directory is in the same folder that \
the film being renaming. if the file rock.mp3 is under the folder "tmp" ( absolute \
path : /tmp/rock.mp3 ) I can move it to "/tmp/toto" but not in "/toto".

Did you notice the same thing or did you mamnage to move the file /tmp/rock.mp3 to \
/toto/ ?