List:       rockbox
Subject:    FM Recorder - Two Quick Questions
From:       "Eric StevenS" <sseric57 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-27 8:04:45

I am running V 2.4.  Is there a way of locking the keys, so that I can't
bump them in my pocket, etc.

Too, on the back of the unit there are four ridges.  The bottom of these has
two tabs.  What were those designed for?  I got my unit second-hand and
without all parts or a manual, and this is just a curiosity.

Thanks in advance, and to the developers:  You rock!

Eric SS