List:       rockbox
Subject:    Re: CVS and code management question...
From:       Nix <nix () esperi ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-30 21:32:44

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, George Styles mused:
> I just have a bash script which tries, tries, tries again until it books out OK
> (assumes that you have already removed the rockbox directory)
>
> until test -d rockbox
> do
> echo "Trying Checkout..."
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co \
> rockbox done

You should be able to do a simple

while ! cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co \
rockbox; do sleep 60; done

Sleeping between attempts really is a good idea.

--
`We cannot get a new line down the pipe due to a blockage and we cannot
 dig up the road to clear the blockage because it is covered with the