List:       rio-dev
Subject:    Dusting off the Rio500 for Win2000
From:       "Ken Krull" <kkrull () knowlix ! com>
Date:       2000-07-15 5:33:37

Nice to use my Rio500 again...

Since it tranfers files and formats the internal memory, I have dusted off
the Rio500.

There is no readme other than DeepSea's comments so let me tell you what I
observe:

BUGS?
Download Status bar does not move.
Song names do not appear on the right hand pane.
'Dragged with Move' dialog is not discriptive or helpful

ENHANCEMENT REQUESTS
Drag and Drop
Rio500 Remix icon disappears when Rio is not connected

And another thing, how do I disable the "Unsafe Removal of Device" everytime
my Rio disconnects from the Win2000 box? I am not going to go through the
removal icon every time. This is my biggest annoyance with Win2000.

My congratulations to Andy and the others. Thanks for getting us started.

Ken Krull