List:       rhq-users
Subject:    Re: Unzipping RHQ 4.9 on Windows - Path Length Error
From:       "Heiko W.Rupp" <hrupp () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-09-12 6:29:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey,

this is unfortunately a known issue (which is why we recommend 7zip).
The plan for RHQ 4.10 is to limit the path lengths considerably.
You will then still not be able to deploy to c:\Programme und Daten\Für Alle Benutzer
but at least to c:\rhq with the standard tooling.

   Heiko

Am 11.09.2013 um 21:40 schrieb fred.holahan@opensourceadvisory.com:

> Thanks Jay. 7zip worked like a champ. I appreciate the speedy response.
>
> Fred

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243
Geschaeftsführer:  Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham, Charles Cachera

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]