List:       rhq-devel
Subject:    Re: Plugin-validation and mysql driver?
From:       "Heiko W.Rupp" <hrupp () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-12-25 20:42:20

Am 23.12.2013 um 15:04 schrieb Jiri Kremser <jkremser@redhat.com>:

> Hi,
> it should be working now (3f1310cb5).
>
> > I think someone found a solution recently ?
> if it is the case, can the someone look into my commit and do the review? It is \
> just few lines of code.

My bad - it happens in my branch:

     [java] [ERROR] MySqlConnectionManager - Unable to find com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
     [java] [WARN] PluginManager - Failed to get lifecycle listener to shutdown \
[JMX]. Cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/mc4j/ems/connection/support/classloader/ClassLoaderFactory \
-> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.mc4j.ems.connection.support.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory

And I misinterpreted ERROR as something severe, while I overlooked the WARN below it, \
where the message continued with "... NullPointerException.."