List:       rhq-devel
Subject:    JBoss Modules
From:       John Sanda <jsanda () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-02-26 22:16:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

David Lloyd spent some time over the past couple days helping me debug a =
problem with loading a native library in our installer module. As it =
turns out, I do not think the problem had anything to do with the =
library being JNI code. It had to do with how the 3rd party library was =
trying to load the code which simply won't work in JBoss modules. The =
documentation[1]  is a bit sparse but if you are interesting check out =
presentation that gives a detailed overview of modules.

[1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/MODULES/Home
[2] http://vimeo.com/32211344

- John=