List:       rhq-devel
Subject:    Post request for jopr-tomcat-plugin
From:       hrupp () redhat ! com (Heiko W ! Rupp)
Date:       2012-10-08 19:55:21

Ken,

> I have updated the jopr-tomcat-plugin plugin to work with Tomcat 7 along with RHQ \
> 4.4.0 and 4.5.1.  I have tested all of the features I could and I would like to \
> push the code to GIT.  Please let me know what steps are necessary.

This is cool.
For now, the best is to create a patch via git format-patch, open a BZ ( \
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=RHQ%20Project )  and attach the \
patch there. Also we would want you to "sign" the fedora license agreement
see https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/RHQ/Contributions

We will (keep fingers crossed) soon move to github, where pull-requests can easily be \
opened and dealt with.

We are totally looking forward to your contribution
  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn