List:       rhq-devel
Subject:    Better HTTP monitoring plugin?
From:       genman () noderunner ! net (Elias Ross)
Date:       2011-08-31 23:42:38

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:08 PM, John Mazzitelli <mazz at redhat.com> wrote:

> In fact, if you have the full RHQ repo cloned, you should be able to
> integrate it pretty easily into the RHQ modules/plugins and then build a
> git patch and post it. I think from there we should be able to merge it
> in, after testing it out and giving it a peer review once over.

I already built it on top of the RHQ server code. I will need to get
my company to review it for release, but I can post it as a git patch
when I do get approval.

Another thing that would be nice to support is XML documents. So
instead of regular expressions you could instead use XPath
expressions.

Again, I do have some concerns with respect to naming and the like, so
I wouldn't be hurt to see it improved to match your standards.