List:       rhq-devel
Subject:    key and default name for AS7 Server Resources
From:       ian.springer () redhat ! com (Ian Springer)
Date:       2011-08-30 14:45:20

Heiko,

I noticed the jboss home dir (e.g. /opt/jboss-as-7.0.1.Final) is used as
the key and default name for AS7 Server Resources. Is this safe? In
earlier versions of AS, you could run multiple server instances out of
the same home dir, so we used the server config dir
(/opt/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/config/default) as the key. And for the
default name we used the hostname + port.

-Ian