List:       rfci-discuss
Subject:    Re: [RFCI-Discuss] Non-functional MX for the-greatest-websites.com
From:       "Derek J. Balling" <dredd () megacity ! org>
Date:       2006-07-27 11:00:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Jul 27, 2006, at 5:32 AM, Klaus Alexander Seistrup wrote:
> If I send to postmaster and abuse, and if the non-delivery status
> remains for 5 days, should I report it for all of postmaster, abuse
> and mx.  An mx that always refuses connections is certainly
> non-functional, but I couldn't seem to find this particular case on
> the RFCI website.

You could report it for dsn, abuse and postmaster (and maybe whois if
its domain contacts are within its own domain). You could not report
it to bogusmx, as bogusmx does not care one whit about
"functionality", it cares about the legitimacy of the IP address of
the MX itself.

Cheers,

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]