List:       rfci-discuss
Subject:    Re: [RFCI-Discuss] Yahoo?
From:       Derek Balling <dredd () megacity ! org>
Date:       2002-02-13 10:13:41

>I thought Derek claimed that yahoo.com had cleaned up their act?
>I'm still seeing yahoo.com on the RFCI missing abuse@ list.  Are
>they back on the list or I'm I seeing cache residue?

No, I said they'd cleaned up their postmaster problem. (which
eliminated about 99.99% of their listings)

I forwarded off the abuse example to my cohort (who managed to get
the postmaster issue solved), so we'll see if he get that bit of code
fixed that causes that problem.

| dredd@megacity.org  | "Thou art the ruins of the noblest man  |
|  Derek J. Balling   |  That ever lived in the tide of times.  |
|                     |  Woe to the hand that shed this costly  |
|                     |  blood" - Julius Caesar Act 3, Scene 1  |