List:       rfci-discuss
Subject:    Re: [RFCI-Discuss] Re: [Uwho] Re: draft-campbell-whois-00.txt
From:       Derek Balling <dredd () megacity ! org>
Date:       2002-02-11 13:08:57

>There's already one registrar that's definitely gone rogue, and
>apparently no way to get a rogue registrar de-accredited.  Presumably
>one has to attack their connectivity instead; a registrar that can't
>themselves get connectivity will be unable to perform reistrar
>functions, after all.  (Which one?  joker.com.  I've been complaining
>to them for months, and the last few complaints I've been taking it to
>their upstreams, and even more recently to ICANN.  Perhaps with luck
>they'll eventually be shut down - unless they decide to shape up first.)

Complaining to them about what? If it's spam, I'd say that it's none
of their business. That's not the role of domain-registrars.

But if it's something else, then I'd be curious what it is. :)

| dredd@megacity.org  | "Thou art the ruins of the noblest man  |
|  Derek J. Balling   |  That ever lived in the tide of times.  |
|                     |  Woe to the hand that shed this costly  |
|                     |  blood" - Julius Caesar Act 3, Scene 1  |