List:       relax-users
Subject:    Extract back calculated relaxation data
From:       "Möller,_Christina" <c.moeller () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       2015-10-23 10:55:47

Dear Edward and relax-users,

I have analyzed a set of relaxation data from two different field strengths using the \
the full analysis script (dAuvergne_protocol.py). Is the Chi2 given in the aic output \
folder of the best fitted diffusion model the reduced Chi2? Although I think the chi2 \
of the best fitted diffusion model seems to be decent (Chi2~1-4 for most residues and \
Chi2~15 in some cases), my collaboration partner (a fluorescence spectroscopist) \
asked me to plot the experimental data along with the back calculated data. Is it \
possible to extract the back calculated relaxation data R1, R2 and the NOE directly \
after running the full analysis script?

Thanks,
Christina

 Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH