List:       relax-users
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Re: [bug #17341] Compatibility with CCPN Analysis2.1 (fwd)]
From:       "Edward d'Auvergne" <edward () domain ! hid>
Date:       2011-01-10 9:51:38

Hi,

I would guess that this problem is not so bad as it seems.  It is
probably a superficial bug in the conversion to Sparky format, but
that it actually contains the peak heights from Analysis rather than
the volumes as it indicates.  This will have to be clarified with the
CCPN people though.

Regards,

Edward