List:       relax-devel
Subject:    Re: Fit inversion-recovery R1 data
From:       "Edward d'Auvergne" <edward () domain ! hid>
Date:       2011-06-15 13:01:47

Hi,

I would suggest a task for this and a new branch.  It should only take
a few days to implement.  Adding it to the GUI would also be quite
easy, we just need a selection box element to select between the 2
different equation types.  I have already implemented the following
for this type of analysis:

- the relax_fit.select_model() user function.

- all of the specific code for handling the additional 'iinf' parameter.

- the C code maths functions in maths_fns/relax_fit.c

The only thing missing is the code in math_fns/exponential.c as well
as a switch in maths_fns/relax_fit.c to select between the two
different curves (there would be other ways of implementing this
though).

Regards,

Edward