List:       relax-devel
Subject:    well what a suprise  r5969 - /branches/multi_processor_merge/
From:       Gary Thompson <garyt () domain ! hid>
Date:       2008-04-24 10:07:13

edward@domain.hid wrote:
> Author: bugman
> Date: Thu Apr 24 11:25:37 2008
> New Revision: 5969

> Log:
> Created a branch for the porting of the multi_processor branch into the current 1.3 line code base.
>

> Added:
>     branches/multi_processor_merge/
>       - copied from r5968, 1.3/

Hi ed

I was just about to e-mail you to say that i am out of purdah,  we
submitted our structure 2 days ago... ;-)

do you want me to have a look at the current code base and see how to
fit it?

also do we want to do  a 1.2 release....

regards
gary

> .

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: garyt@domain.hid                   Fax  +44-113-2331407