List:       relax-devel
Subject:    Re: dAuvergneGooley06b
From:       "Edward d'Auvergne" <edward () domain ! hid>
Date:       2008-04-07 20:35:29

Hi,

Actually, the references are completely broken and out of date here.
That one should point to my PhD thesis.  I'll have to go in an
manually fix a few things.  I already have them in BibTeX format, so
I'll cut and paste them into the bibliography file.  I should also add
to some section in the manual the primary references for relax (the 2
JBNMR papers from 2008 at http://www.nmr-relax.com/refs.html).

Cheers,

Edward