List:       reiserfs-devel
Subject:    (reiserfs) mirror move
From:       Rik van Riel <riel () humbolt ! geo ! uu ! nl>
Date:       1998-12-28 21:44:37

Hi folks,

as some of you may have seen, I have moved my home page,
Linux-MM and all other stuff to my own server:
	humbolt.geo.uu.nl

This means that I will provide somewhat better access to
ReiserFS. It will be accessible through anonymous FTP
and HTTP through:

ftp://humbolt.geo.uu.nl/pub/mirror/reiserfs/
http://humbolt.geo.uu.nl/~ftp/mirror/reiserfs/

If you want I can also configure the machine for a better
way to update the stuff -- through rsync or FTP it there
yourself through some sort of script...

cheers,

Rik -- If a Microsoft product fails, who do you sue?