List:       reiserfs-devel
Subject:    Impress her with a hard erection... sinuspreen
From:       Karen Hays <rthomson () cyberhighway ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 4:36:22

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
<title>holystonewhiten chiffonincumbent thymetransact</title>
</head>
<P><STRONG>Good morning,</STRONG> </P>
here's that site I was telling you about. They are offering huge disscounts now on \
Peniss Enhancmeent Patches<br><br> A top team of British scientists and medical \
doctors have worked to develop the state-of-the-art <b>Peniss Enhancmeent Patch</b> \
delivery system which automatically incraeses penis sizze up to 3-4 full inchees. The \
patches are the easiest and most effective way to incraese your peniss size. You \
won't have to take pills, get under the knife to perform expensive and very painful \
surgery, use any pumps or other devices. <b>No one will ever find out that you are \
using our product.</b> Just apply one patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and \
you will start noticing dramatic results.<br><br> Millions of men are taking \
an added incentive, they are offering huge discount specials right now, check out the \
site!<br><br> <P><EM>"All of the women I have slept with would thank you if they new \
what you have done for me! I've seen an incredible hard erection for 3 hours \
overall."</EM></P> <P align=right><STRONG>-Julia Hyde</STRONG></P>
<P align=center><A href="http://www.feveli.com/pt/?11&2744564">Try our Peniss \
Enhancmeent Patchs out and see how it can change your life!</A></P> </body>

Good morning sir,

Here's that site I was telling you about. They are offering huge disscounts now on \
Peniss Enhancmeent Patches.

A top team of British scientists and medical doctors have worked to develop the \
state-of-the-art. Peniss Enhancmeent Patch delivery system which automatically \
incraeses penis sizze up to 3-4 full inchees. The patches are the easiest and most \
effective way to incraese your peniss size. You won't have to take pills, get under \
the knife to perform expensive and very painful surgery, use any pumps or other \
devices. No one will ever find out that you are using our product. Just apply one \
patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and you will start noticing dramatic \
results.

Millions of men are taking advantage of this revolutionary new product - Don't be \
left behind!

As an added incentive, they are offering huge discount specials right now, check out \
the site!

"Thank you Peniss Enhancmeent Patch for enriching my marriage through an enhanced \
sexaul relationship. My wife has become so much more interested in sex and now often \
initiates."

-Hershel Langford

Try our Peniss Enhancmeent Patchs out and see how it can change your life \
http://www.feveli.com/pt/?11&44 .