List:       reiserfs-devel
Subject:    Vbprywmavp bvy V~i_c_o`din 0n1ine - next day ship.ping, discreet
From:       "steven moats" <erenang () searchp ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 3:31:13

qpto  re-compiles  publishedgunpublished  philsoophy  prindeville

We take the risk out of finding a safe place to make your online medical
decisions. Your health, safety, and shopping experience are very important
to us.

Hydrocodone at a Discount

FedEx shipping. 0n.line tracking.

http://dpvxu.net.asedce.com/?p=8089          78

Simple ordering system

Q~uit:  http://rkwjvx.dxw.asedc4.com/d.html

A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant
girl in a children's pool in the backyard.  They splashed each other, got
very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at
the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much
difference between Catholics and Protestants."
A young man was walking through a super market to pick up a few things when
he noticed an old lady following him. ¡°Pardon me," she said. "I'm sorry if
my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look
just like my son, who died recently.¡± I¡¯m very sorry," replied the young
man, "is there anything I can do for you?¡± Yes," she said, "as I'm leaving,
would you say¡¯ Goodbye, mother?' It would make me feel so much better.¡±
Sure," answered the young man. As the old woman was leaving, he called
out,¡± Goodbye, Mother!"  Then, as he stepped up to the checkout counter, he
saw that his total was $127.00. "How can that be?" he asked.  "I only
purchased a few things!¡± The clerk replied, "Your mother said you'd pay for
her."
buturite2haniwa15housi,furo-ra hantouma.