List:       reiserfs-devel
Subject:    Re: -mm issues with Reiserfs and deleting files.
From:       Angel <angel666 () socal ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-11-25 5:59:16

> 1. are there any messages in the kernel log?
None that I can find relating to reiserfs

> 2. with what options reiserfs is mounted (cat /proc/mounts)?
/dev/root / reiserfs rw,noatime 0 0

> 3. send us output of "strace rm config.log"
I have attached the full output but the following lines stick out to me.

access("config.log", W_OK)              = 0
unlink("config.log")                    = -1 EACCES (Permission denied)
write(2, "rm: ", 4rm: )                     = 4
write(2, "cannot remove `config.log\'", 26cannot remove `config.log') = 26
write(2, ": Permission denied", 19: Permission denied)     = 19