List:       reiserfs-devel
Subject:    Re: [reiserfs-list] reiserfs_bread: unable to read... ?
From:       Michael Brade <Michael.Brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2001-09-24 8:25:28

Hi!

Now I tried reiserfsck 3.x.0j (gzipped log attached) but it segfaults. I used
  reiserfsck --check -l log /dev/hda2
to generate the log. Now: may I use it to rebuild the tree? (I ask since it
segfaults) Or do I have to use the 3.x.0k series?

And FWIW: I have some more info I remembered: after the segfaults yesterday I
tried to restart X with root (just to use another user) and got messages like
"can only read from /root/.X.err", although I had enough space on my device
and mounted rw. X crashed, switching to the other, still running X session,
freezed the computer completely.

Thanks,
   Michael

--

       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.

["log.reiser.gz" (application/x-gzip)]