List:       refpolicy
Subject:    [refpolicy] Policy for Konqueror and KDE v5
From:       nicky726 () gmail ! com (Nicky726)
Date:       2010-01-31 15:20:07

Hello,

I've incorporated commets by Dominick Grift, except to those, I had questions,
in my last message, and konqueror_stream_connect, which is still in my TODO.

> where is the file trans pattern? files_tmp_filetrans
To Dominick Grift:

I have there:
userdom_user_tmp_filetrans(konqueror_t, konqueror_tmp_t, { file dir lnk_file
sock_file })
as you suggested in some of our previous discussions. is that not enough?

Thanx for your time,
Ond?ej Vadinsk?
--
Don`t it always seem to go