List:       refpolicy
Subject:    [refpolicy] Missing permissions for refpolicy-2.20091117 on
From:       russell () coker ! com ! au (Russell Coker)
Date:       2010-01-26 0:18:35

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010, "Guido Trentalancia" <guido at trentalancia.com> wrote:
> I have recently installed the latest release for the SELinux Reference
> Policy on a Debian "Lenny" installation.

deb http://www.coker.com.au lenny selinux

It would probably be best if you use the 2009 policy with Debian/Unstable and
use my Lenny repository (at the above APT source) for Lenny systems.

The policy and the features of the OS are both evolving together.  Policy that
works well for Lenny won't necessarily work so well for Unstable.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog