List:       refpolicy
Subject:    [refpolicy] HAVP SELinux policy
From:       cpebenito () tresys ! com (Christopher J !  PeBenito)
Date:       2009-11-24 13:54:44

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 13:27 +0300, Vasiliy Kotikov wrote:
> I have extended rules (http://www.os-t.de/HTML-SELinux/node230.html) for havp.
> I have it running on RHEL5.4 with SELinux enabled. Here I attach the
> files for it. Maybe others can use it also. I would like to ask to
> check and if possible to include it into the main package.

Before it could be included in Reference Policy, please follow the style
guide:

http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/StyleGuide

One big thing is the usage of types not declared in the module (tmpfs_t,
var_lib_t, clamd_var_lib_t).  Also, it looks like you need a tmpfs type,
rather than the generic tmpfs_t.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC