List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Re: Fw: sendmail access file?
From:       "gary () umc" <gary () umc ! aspiren ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 6:23:41

hi Rodolfo,

Many thanks for your advise... I followed your instructions, it work!...
This will be very helpful for those people like me ^_^..

Btw, what is the different between 1 & 2
1. php-imap-4.0.4pl1-9
2. imap-2000-9

without 2nd once, I can't find ipop3 service, how come by default rh didn't
install the 2nd once? or I didn't select it for install??? then imap is
under which option? What is the 1st once use for?

Again Thanks for all.....

ps: is anyone tested Amavis with RH7.1 any advise???

best wish,
gary