List:       redhat-list
Subject:    printer...
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero () redhat ! de
Date:       2000-07-31 23:01:15

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, rob smith wrote:

> I have a lexmark Z11 printer.  It is not supported in redhat 6.2

Actually it's supposed to work...
According to http://www.linuxprinting.org/:

   Success reported with Peter West's lx5000 driver; I don't know how
   well it works, but probably color and bw modes work at low resolution.
   Printer does not support PJL.
   Note: printer doesn't print plain text.
   Refill: black (Standard Yield P/N 12A1970, High Yield P/N 12A1975)
   color
   This information has been proofread.
   Autoprobe info present.

Driver Information