List:       redhat-list
Subject:    question on loadlin
From:       linda hanigan hanfam () sprynet ! com
Date:       2000-07-31 0:19:26

Thanks for the site. This looks like it well be alot
of help. With this and the old howto on low memory
installs I am pretty sure I can get this up and working.
Less trash and I get to practice putting together
computers as I play with the floppie drives to get 2 3 1/2
in drives. Atleast if I break something nothing is lost.
                     Thanks again
                       Linda