List:       redhat-list
Subject:    virtual hosting
From:       Steve Curry scurry () nonstopnet ! net
Date:       2000-05-31 19:21:44

Scott,

  I'll send you a copy of my Apache httpd.conf file to show you how it's
done tonight. I'm seriously snowed under at the moment but I'll send you
something later tonight. It's actually really easy to do once you understand
information what apache wants from you (assuming your running apache).
http://www.apache.org also has some great documentation on setting up name
based virtual hosting so you might check that out in the mean time.

Regards,

Steven L. Curry
NOC Unix Engineer
NonStopNet, Inc.