List:       redhat-list
Subject:    making RH 6.2 CD: can't mkisofs
From:       Robert Fausey fausey () Princeton ! EDU
Date:       2000-05-31 17:49:50

On Wed, 31 May 2000, David Kramer wrote:

I have not made a bootable iso in a long time.  Here is the command I used
to use
mkisofs -a -r -N -L -d -R -T -v -o /usr2/redhat.iso -b images/boot.img
-c boot.cat -A "RedHat Linux 6.0" -V "RHLinux6.0" .  You can safely delete
all the ls-lR files.  I have noticed simular messages to yours but when I
mount the iso the file names are correct.  To mount the iso mount -t
iso9660 -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 redhat.iso /mnt/.