List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Help!  #%@#*!! compile problems
From:       ::--Koshy Kerteya--~!~ koshy () mbox3 ! singnet ! com ! sg
Date:       1999-12-09 16:06:23

I didnt recall any problem with the qt-1.44 rpm (I didnt compile from
source) under RH6.1 but
I encountered the same problems in compiling licq (which needs qt-1.44
devel and blah) too.
What I did then was to go into the sourcecodes and appended the path
there(</blah>/qt-1.44)
Monitors are ex$$ :) dun waste one

Well, patrick wrote this...
>Gah!!  I am going nuts trying to work this out.
>I have recently reinstalled RH 6.0 on my box and
>have been upgrading to the latest 6.1 since.
>
>The problem I am running into is in compiling
>qt and kde.  First, I installed the RH qt1x-1.44
>rpm and the devel rpm.  I also installed the
>RH qt-2.0.2 rpms.
<snipped>