List:       redhat-list
Subject:    sorry
From:       Hal Burgiss hdb () iglou ! com
Date:       1999-07-31 21:20:27

On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 04:02:48PM -0400, Bing Lu wrote:
> I didn't know posting a win95 question could cause such a big stir-up
> I'll try to figure it out myself, thanks guys

Bing

Assuming this is somehow remotely related to linux, post question, but
you *really* need to provide more info than what you did. With the
limited amount of information provided, there is no way to get an
intelligent, informed answer. Garbage in, garbage out as they say. ;)

Now I speculate a bit...Maybe you have windows anti-virus detecting lilo
in MBR and you get warnings???? If this is the case, there is nothing
from the linux end that will help. You need to deal with the windows --
AV software for an answer (if there is one).

Have a good day!!!

--
Hal B
hdb@iglou.com