List:       redhat-list
Subject:    SB Live & other penguins to fry!
From:       Greg Granger bithevn () powersurfr ! com
Date:       1999-01-31 23:26:05

I am considering a major system upgrade within the next couple of months.
Does anybody know if there are RHL drivers for the SB Live yet, or would
you use the SB PCI Audio (aka Ensoniq PCI Audio) drivers?

One other thing, I recently purchased a Microtek X6 scanner (parallel port
version).  I know that there is still no support for daisy-chained parallel
devices.  Does anybody know when this is going to happen?  I think they
should make this a priority on the next rev. of the kernel.

Speaking of which, what is the URL for SANE?  (Yeah, I'm a glutton for
punishment! <Grin!>)
==
        Greg Granger  5516-190A Street
        Edmonton, AB Canada    T6M 2L3