List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Help with eth1 PLEASE
From:       Bill Gilmore caddmasters () home ! com
Date:       1999-01-31 22:20:43

RealTek 8029 as eth1 problem solved.  I started x and added the ne selection
from the drop down list with the kernel daemon.  Thanks to David and his
detective work finding the Linux driver package in the RealTek driver
library.  One question though.  I thought I was going to have to rebuild the
kernel or is that what I have done with the kernel daemon?  I rebooted to
test and the system now recognizes the card on boot up.  Thanks again for
all the help.