List:       redhat-list
Subject:    How to resize a linux partition, Again
From:       Alan Shutko ats () acm ! org
Date:       1999-01-31 22:31:25

>>>>> "Z" == Zaigui Wang <zgwang@compute.it.siu.edu> writes:

Z> I hope the subject line says it all.

The definate way is to backup everything on the partition, delete the
partition, make a new one, and restore everything.

It is said that the Partition Magic people will be releasing something
under the GPL in a few months to resize ext2 partitions, so they might
have something commercial now, but I don't know.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Waste not, get your budget cut next year.