List:       redhat-list
Subject:    gcc & egcs (fwd)
From:       Kenneth James Baker bakerkj () engin ! umich ! edu
Date:       1999-01-31 21:58:56

Could someone please instruct me in how to update to egcs1.1.1 and fix
gcc.  I am running redhat 5.2.  I tried to do it on my own, and it didn't
work, so I backed up to egcs1.0.3a and now gcc gets the following error
"gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or
directory"  I would also like to update all the associated libs.

Thanks,
Ken