List:       redhat-list
Subject:    RE: poppassd instlled , in correct password
From:       "Mertens, Bram" <mertensb () mazdaeur ! com>
Date:       2012-04-16 7:13:02

Dear Sir,

Over the past 2 months you have posted several questions to this list without ever \
indicating that you have performed any effort to resolve the issues yourself.

Please note that all subscribers of this list help out others on their own time.  \
Please show us the necessary respect and show us what you have already done to \
resolve things on your own.

A lot of good people on this list are willing to help but we are not willing to do \
your job for you.

An excellent resource and must-read before posting to any forum/mailing list is \
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.

Kind regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, \
SWIFT : BBRUBEBB