List:       redhat-list
Subject:    No Module on qla1280 on kernel 2.6.6
From:       "Jose Nathaniel Nengasca" <admin () sscrmnl ! edu ! ph>
Date:       2004-05-31 4:25:21

hi,

I have just configured and compiled kernel 2.6.6 and its to my knowledge
that grub uses initrd images to successfuly run the upgraded kernel.  But
when i issue mkinitd -v, it says "No module qla1280 found..." even if i
configured it by putting asterisk (*) or [M] to the .config file... can
someone shed light on my problem?

I use RH 8.0 with a kernel version of 2.4.20-28.8

TIA