List:       redhat-list
Subject:    KDE Problem
From:       Jeremy Eby <loveskateboards () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-10-27 19:51:24

I suppose this should be posted on the KDE list, but I
didn't have this problem when I was running Mandrake
and now that I'm running Red Hat, I do, so I figured
it might be Red Hat specific.  Anyway, my desktop
randomly switched from KDE to Gnome last week, and I
can't get it to switch back. I've used the Desktop
Switching Tool, but it doesn't do anything.  And the
Panel still has the KDE menu... so I don't really know
what's going on.  Anyone have any idea how to fix
this?

Thanks
Jeremy