List:       redhat-list
Subject:    backup programs
From:       Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer () ncsu ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-16 17:00:48

I've been using mondo (www.mondorescue.org) for the past 18 months or so
and it has worked great for us under 7.2.  Unfortunately, I have not
been successful getting it to work under RH 9 so I am looking for a
program for disaster recovery.  We do daily dumps and rotate tapes and
we do monthly offsite backups.  What I am looking for is somethat that
will create a boot disk and restore from tape without first requiring
that the OS be installed.  Any suggestions would be appreaciated.
--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator