List:       redhat-list
Subject:    i hate procmail
From:       christopher j bottaro <cjb () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-25 21:59:11

well i guess i simply have to run procmail manually everytime i wanna check my email. \
i figured i just run it like this: procmail < mailbox
assuming my mail spool is $HOME/mailbox.  well that doesn't work, and furthermore, \
after i did that, and checked my mail via mutt, half my emails were duplicated.

all i want to be able to do is be able to run procmail manually on my mail spool \
($HOME/mailbox), move mail that has "test" in the subject to $HOME/Mail/testbox, and \
leave everything else in $HOME/mailbox.  why am i have having such a hard time?  =(

[cjb@thor cjb]$ cat .procmailrc
DEFAULT=$HOME/mailbox
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail